Buy More Cosmetic Fillers Here Buy More Fillmed Products
Fillmed NCTF 135 HA 10 vials is a mesotherapy treatment that helps to repair & rehydrate aging skin. It also optimizes skin health for more youthful and radiant skin. Formulated with a high concentration of hyaluronic acid, Fillmed NCTF 135 HA 10 allows for a more intense treatment. Fillmed NCTF 135 HA 10 is a product of Filorga Laboratories.
- Unique formulation: Fillmed NCTF 135 HA combines 55 specially-chosen ingredients, including hyaluronic acid, 23 amino acids, 12 vitamins, 6 minerals, 6 coenzymes, 5 nucleic acids, and 2 reducing agents. This mixture of ingredients restores important aspects of the skin’s function and encourages the production of proteins like collagen and elastin, allowing the skin to regain its elasticity and firmness. This specialized formula introduces important nutrients to the skin, leaving your patients looking radiant and youthful.
- Long-lasting results: Fillmed NCTF 135 HA is designed to deliver long-lasting results.
- 10 3ml vials of solution
- Labels for traceability
- 1 package insert
· Non cross-linked hyaluronic acid: Hyaluronic acid replaces depleted moisture levels in the skin, adding hydration and redensifying the dermis.
· 23 amino acids (including alanine, arginine, asparagine, aspartic acid, cystine, glutamine, glutamic acid, glycine, histidine, hydroxyproline, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, ornithine, phenylalanine, proline, serine, taurine, threonine, tryptophan, tyrosine, valine): These ingredients spur protein production, thereby stimulating elastin and collagen production.
· 12 vitamins, including ascorbic acid (vitamin C), biotin (vitamin B8), pantothenic calcium (vitamin B5), folic acid (vitamin B9), inositol (vitamin I), nicotinamide (vitamin B3), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine (vitamin B1), tocopherol (vitamin E), retinol (vitamin A), vitamin B12: These ingredients stimulate other vital cell functions.
· 6 minerals, including calcium chloride, potassium chloride, magnesium sulphate, sodium acetate, sodium chloride, sodium dihydrogen phosphate: These ingredients prevent and repairs skin deficiencies.
· 6 Coenzymes, including TPP (cocarboxylase), CoA (coenzyme A), FAD (flavin adenine dinucleotide), NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide), NADP (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate), UTP (uridine triphosphate): These ingredients cause bio-chemical reactions in the tissues.
· 5 nucleic acids, including deoxyadenosine, deoxycytidine, deoxyguanosine, deoxythymidine, 5-methylcytosine: These nucleic acids spur cellular communication, which is crucial for dermal health.
· Reducing agents e.g. ascorbic acid, glutathione: These reducing agents fight free radicals to ensure this product creates long-lasting effects.
- Redness, bruising, swelling, or tenderness at site of injections
- Mild edema and small hematomas
- Skin necrosis